Can I Sell My Pension
- Sell your pension today
- Receive a tax-free lump sum
- Paid into your bank account
- Instant cash for anything you want
- Tailor-made financial advice
- Trusted by customers across the UK
Since the government introduced new legislation in April 2015, more and more people have been asking, ‘can I sell my pension?’ The answer is yes.
But that doesn’t mean you’re getting anything less than you’ve already earned. In fact, you’ll simply be receiving your pension early, giving you complete financial freedom long before retiring.
Contact us to find out more – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com to discuss your pension options with our financial experts.
Can I sell my pension? Here’s what you need to know
First and foremost, its important to note that you don’t actually ‘sell’ your pension – you’re simply releasing or cashing it in before retiring. The term ‘sell’ is for marketing purposes and used to describe services where by you can release or cash in your pension.
More and more pension release services have been springing up recently due to the so-called pension freedom rules introduced by the government in April 2015. This enabled people to cash in their pension much earlier than retirement for more financial comfort and control.
In the first quarter after these changes came into place, the FCA revealed that 178,990 pensions were cashed in early. This was a clear indication that changes to the law were welcomed by many.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Can I sell my pension? What you should bear in mind
As with any other financial decision, selling your pension requires a great deal of careful contemplation. Here’s some important considerations:
- Sell your pension for the right reason – Common reasons why people choose to release their pensions include job losses or redundancy, payment for debts or bills, mortgage arrears, to fund new business ventures, or paying off student tuition fees.
- Be wary of pension release scams – Scammers have tried to take advantage of the government’s new pension changes by posing as financial experts and ripping off innocent customers. If you do choose to release your pension, you should only trust legitimate consultants like Cash Pension.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Despite the fact it is possible to sell your pension if you’re under 55, you could be liable for a large tax bill. This is why its essential to ask the advice of a financial expert before selling your pension.
- Understand the long-term consequences – Selling your pension means more cash in your bank account and greater financial freedom. However, it also means you’ll have less money to enjoy in retirement. So think about whether it’s the right choice for you.
Can I sell my pension? Yes, thanks to Cash Pension
Cash Pension is one of the pension release industry’s leading authority figures. Our aim is to provide you with more financial control and comfort thanks to a straightforward and stress-free pension release process.
To discuss your options in detail with one of our financial consultants, – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.