Cashing In Pension
- Release £1000s of cash from your pension.
- Fast cash straight into your bank account
- Make better financial decisions.
- Pay off debts or make financial investments.
- Free pension review
- Trusted by customers across the UK
In April 2015, the government introduced new legislation that made the process of cashing in pensions much easier. Here at Cash Pension, we’ve helped several customers access money tied up in their savings immediately.
We are one of the UK’s most trusted authorities when it comes to cashing in your pension. Our expert team follows a fully regulated process for greater reassurance and complete peace of mind.
For advice and assistance with cashing in a pension, get in touch with one of our financial consultants today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.
Cashing in pension – What does it mean?
Cashing in your pension is a provision in the UK that allows people to withdraw money from their pension scheme before retiring. Most people over 50 with a UK pension plan are eligible.
An increasing number of cash pension services have been appearing recently because of new pension rules introduced by the government in April 2015. This has allowed people to cash in their pension much earlier than retirement for more financial freedom.
Although the prospect of cashing in a pension can seem daunting, you can still access your hard earned money quickly and still have enough in your pot to retire comfortably.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Cashing in pension - Why should you do it?
There are a number of reasons why more and more people over 50 are cashing in their pensions. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Take control of your money – After releasing your pension, you’ll be able to do whatever you like with your hard-earned money.
- Paying bills and clearing debts – Quick access to pension money can provide you with much-needed funds to make your life more comfortable.
- Buying luxury items such as a holiday or car – Why not treat yourself with a tax-free lump sum that you might have previously forgotten about?
- Offer financial help to family members – If your children want to start a family or buy their first home, give them a helping hand with your pension.
- Invest in property – Money sat in a pension doesn’t return much value. However, property investment is a safe, long-term bet with great returns.
Cashing in pension - What you need to consider
Despite the fact that cashing in your pension will provide you with greater financial freedom and more cash in your bank account, it also means you’ll have less money to enjoy in retirement.
For this reason, and with every other major financial decision, you should take the time to fully understand what cashing in your pension will mean to you and your loved ones.
This is where Cash Pension can help. You can call upon the experience and expertise our consultants to provide tailor-made, no obligation advice. We’ll also be on hand to guide you through the process should you wish to proceed.
To help you make the most informed choice possible, get in touch with the Cash Pension team today – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.