- Pay off debts by selling your pension
- Meet your financial obligations
- Instant cash for outstanding payments
- Complete financial control
- Impartial advice about pension release
- Customers recommend us for pension withdrawals
Are you struggling to keep up with mortgage repayments or credit card bills? Would you like to pay off your debts sooner rather than later? Sell your pension today for complete control over your financial situation.
Ever since the UK introduced new pension rules back in 2015, it’s been possible to release a tax-free lump sum of your savings straight into your bank account. By receiving a portion of your pension early, you can meet debt repayments and enjoy much-needed peace of mind.
Call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our professional advisors today.
Debt repayment with pension release – What does it mean?
Pension release, otherwise known as selling or cashing in your pension, is a provision in the UK that allows people to withdraw money from their pension scheme before retiring. Even though an application and assessment is required for pension release, most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible.
For many people, this opens up the possibility of paying off or clearing their debts. For others, it could mean purchasing a dream holiday or property abroad, helping friends and family members with more financial security, or investing in something more worthwhile than a pension.
The prospect of cashing in a pension might seem daunting, but it is a perfectly safe and secure process. What’s more, you can access your hard earned money quickly and still have enough in your pot to retire comfortably.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Debt repayment by selling your pension - What you need to know
As with any other financial decision, selling your pension requires a great deal of careful contemplation. Here’s some things to bear in mind:
- Sell your pension for the right reason – Debt repayment is one of the most common reasons for releasing a pension. It also makes perfect sense, as you’ll end up saving more money in the long run due to interest.
- Increase of pension release scams – The government’s freedom pension rules introduced in April 2015 mean that more scammers are posing as financial experts to rip off innocent customers. If you do decide to access your pension early, make sure you choose a legitimate consultant like Cash Pension.
- Receive more financial control – Releasing a private pension shouldn’t be thought of as a quick cash grab. Use this opportunity to take control of your money for better financial planning in the future.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Pension release for those under 55 is possible but could come with a large tax bill. However, if you’re facing financial hardship because of illness, pension release might not come with any tax charges or fees.
Debt repayment if you cash in your pension – Contact us to find out more
If you’re unsure about what to do when it comes to cashing in your pension for debt repayment, simply get in touch with us at Cash Pension. We’ll talk you through this fully regulated process to help you make the most informed choice possible.
Call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com to speak to one of our financial consultants.