Free My Pension
- Free your pension today
- Fast cash straight into your bank
- Pay off bills or debts
- Treat yourself to a holiday or new car
- Free pension review
- Trusted by customers across the UK
Knowing that you’ve got a pile of savings tied up in a protected pension can be quite frustrating, especially if you’re struggling financially and want a quick cash injection. Thankfully, recent changes to government legislation means you can access this money before retirement.
Even so, you’ll need to ask yourself: “If I free my pension funds up early, what are the consequences?” After all, you won’t have as much money to retire on or could face certain tax implications.
That’s where Cash Pension comes in. We’re here to provide expert financial advice on accessing your pension early, and can guide you through the process if you wish to proceed. Call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Is it safe to free my pension? What you need to know
Freeing your pension, often referred to as selling a pension or pension release, is the process of unlocking and accessing cash from an individual’s pension pot after they reach the age of 55. Pension release is also possible for those under 55, but it could come with a large tax bill.
If you do free your pension, you’ll be able to spend the money on whatever you like – paying off debts, covering the costs of a new business venture, reinvesting in the property market or simply indulging in a luxury holiday.
Here at Cash Pension, we’re proud to offer a no obligation, free advice service for people who want to discover how freeing their pension could impact them now and in the future. Our financial consultants are ready and waiting to help you understand the process before taking action.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
What should I consider before I free my pension? Things to bear in mind
After years of saving for retirement, it’s fair enough that some people will want to free their pensions early. But here’s what you should bear in mind before doing so:
- Be aware of pension release scams – The freedom pension rules introduced in April 2015 have resulted in scammers posing as financial experts to take advantage of innocent customers. If you do decide to free your pension early, make sure you choose a legitimate consultant like Cash Pension.
- Understand the long-term consequences – Releasing your pension early means more money in your bank account. However it also means you’ll have less funds to retire on. Decide upon what you’d prefer and whether pension release is the right choice for you.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Despite the fact it is possible to sell your pension if you’re under 55, you could be liable for a large tax bill. This is why it’s essential to ask the advice of a financial expert before selling your pension.
I want to free my pension, what do I do?
If you want to free your pension, simply pick up the phone and call Cash Pension on 0207 1128635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our seasoned consultants will explain everything you need to know to help you make the right decision.