Lump Sum Pension
- Receive a tax-free lump sum pension
- Instant cash for anything you want
- £1000s cash paid to you
- Free pension help and advice
- Discover how much your pension is worth
- Leading pensions expert in the UK
Do you know how much money you have in your pension? More importantly, would you like to make a tax-free lump sum pension withdrawal before retirement? Speak to Cash Pension today and we can make it happen.
Ever since the UK introduced new pension rules back in 2015, it’s been possible to release a tax-free lump sum of your savings straight into your bank account. By receiving a portion of your pension early, you’ll have complete financial freedom long before retiring.
If this is of interest to you, get in touch with one of our professional advisors today – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lump sum pension – How does it work?
A lump sum pension withdrawal will give you a quick and easy cash injection from tied up funds. No matter whether its a dream holiday, property abroad, or to fund a new business venture, lump sum pensions can be used for whatever you like.
For many people, lump sum pensions are a tax-efficient way to budget retirement income. After withdrawing, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your savings and invest them in more fruitful ways than a basic pension.
Even so, lump sum pension withdrawals should be given plenty of consideration. That’s why Cash Pension provides tailor-made advice based on your unique situation and circumstances. We’re here to ensure you get the most from your money.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Lump sum pension - What do you need to know?
Releasing your pension for a tax-free lump sum can provide you with more control over your financial situation and access to ready cash for whatever you like. But you should still bear the following things in mind:
- Increase of pension release scams – The government’s freedom pension rules introduced in April 2015 mean that more scammers are posing as financial experts to rip off innocent customers. If you do decide to access your pension early, make sure you choose a legitimate consultant like Cash Pension.
- The tax implications of pension release – Your entire pension can be taken as a single lump sum, with the first 25 per cent drawn tax-free. The remaining amount is taxed at your highest rate of income tax.
- Knowing whether you’re eligible – Although an application and assessment is required for pension release, most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible. Those under 55 could face a large tax bill unless they’re facing financial hardship because of illness.
- The long-term consequences – The prospect of accessing your hard earned money sooner rather than later is something many people can’t resist. However, this could mean less money in your pocket when it is time to retire.
Lump sum pension - Contact us to get the ball rolling
Cash Pension is proud to offer no obligation, free advice about lump sum pension withdrawals. Our seasoned consultants will explain everything you need to know to help you make the right decision.
Numerous customers have already benefited from our financial experience and in-depth expertise. So, get in touch with us today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.