- Use our pension calculator
- Find out how much you can receive
- Release £1000s of cash
- Money straight into your bank account
- Impartial advice about pensions
- We come highly recommended
Do you know how much money you could receive by releasing your pension early? Get in touch with us today and we’ll use our pension calculator to find out. Before you know it, you’ll have a tax-free lump sum sitting in your bank account ready to use.
Releasing or ‘selling’ your pension early is something more and more people are doing thanks to recent government legislation. Why wait until retirement for complete control of your money?
For advice and assistance, get in touch with one of our financial consultants today – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is pension release? How can you use our pension calculator?
Pension release is a provision in the UK that allows people to withdraw money from their pension scheme before retiring. While an application and assessment is required for pension release, most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible.
An increasing number of release services have been springing up recently due to the so-called pension freedom rules introduced by the government in April 2015. This enables people to cash in their pension for more financial comfort and control.
Unfortunately, this has also given rise to organisations scamming people out of their hard-earned savings. But thanks to our financial experts and pension calculator, you can rest assured that you’ll receive every single penny you’re entitled to.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Accessing your money with a pension calculator - Things to bear in mind
Following years of saving for retirement, it’s only natural that some people choose to take their pensions early. But here’s what you bear in mind before doing so:
- Sell your pension for the right reason – No matter whether you’ve suffered a job loss or redundancy, need money for debt repayments like a mortgage, or want to fund new business ventures, always make sure you’re selling your pension for the right reason.
- Understand the tax implications of taking an early pension – Your entire pension can be taken as a single lump sum, with the first 25 per cent drawn tax-free. The remaining amount is taxed at your highest rate of income tax.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Even though it is possible to sell your pension if you’re under 55, you could be liable for a large tax bill. This is why it’s essential to ask the advice of a financial expert before selling your pension.
- Think about the long-term consequences – Taking your pension early means instant cash in your bank account. Then again, it also means you’ll have less money during retirement. Weigh up what you’d prefer and whether pension release is the right choice for you.
Discover how much you can release with our pension calculator
Cash Pension is one of the pension release industry’s leading authority figures. Our aim is to provide you with more financial control and comfort thanks to our pension calculator service.
Numerous customers have already benefited from Cash Pension’s financial experience and in-depth expertise. So, get in touch with us today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.