- Early access pension provider
- Withdraw your pension today
- £1000s cash paid into your bank account
- Money for whatever you want
- Free pension advice
- Leading industry authority figures
As a leading early access pension provider, we can help you access money tied up in your savings long before retirement. You’ll receive a tax-free lump sum, which requires no credit check or upfront charges.
From struggling to keep up with mortgage repayments and credit card debit to simply wanting to treat yourself to a dream holiday or new car, Cash Pension can provide you with complete financial control.
For advice and assistance from an early access pension provider, get in touch with one of our financial consultants today – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash Pension – Provider of greater financial freedom
Accessing your pension early is a provision in the UK that allows people to receive money from their pension scheme before retiring. Most people over 50 with a UK pension plan are eligible. Pension release for those under 55 is also possible but could come with a large tax bill.
An increasing number of people are looking to access their pension fund early ever since the so-called pension freedom rules were introduced by the government in April 2015.
Whatever your reasons for pension release, it is highly recommended to speak with a trusted financial consultant such as Cash Pension to discuss your personal situation and circumstances.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Considerations for releasing your pension - Provider Cash Pension’s advice
Just like other major financial decisions, releasing your pension requires a great deal of careful contemplation. Here’s what you should bear in mind:
- Only take your pension for the right reason – Popular reasons why people choose to release their pensions include job losses or redundancy, payment of debts and bills, mortgage arrears, to fund new business ventures, or for student tuition fees.
- Be wary of pension release scams – Scammers have tried to take advantage of the government’s new pension changes by posing as financial experts and ripping off innocent customers. If you do choose to release your pension, you should only trust legitimate consultants like Cash Pension.
- Know about the long-term consequences – Releasing your pension early means more money in your bank account. However it also means you’ll have less funds to retire on. Decide upon what you’d prefer and whether pension release is the right choice for you.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Despite the fact it is possible to sell your pension if you’re under 55, you could be liable for a large tax bill. This is why it’s essential to ask the advice of a financial expert before selling your pension.
Talk to us today - Your early access pension provider
You can put your complete trust in Cash Pension to provide tailor-made assistance on how to release your pension. Our seasoned consultants will explain everything you need to know to help you make the right decision.
Pick up the phone today to see how we can help you access a tax-free lump sum of cash – call 0207 1128635. Alternatively, email email@example.com.