- Release £1000s of cash from your pension.
- Quick payments straight into your bank account
- Pay off bills or debts
- Treat yourself to a holiday or new car
- Free pension advice
- Leading pensions expert in the UK
Do you want more financial comfort and control? Then release part of your pension today for effortless and immediate cash. You’ll receive a tax-free lump sum, which requires no credit check or upfront charges.
We are one of the UK’s most trusted authorities when it comes to pension release. Our adept team follows a fully regulated process for your peace of mind.
Call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our professional advisors today.
What is pension release?
Pension release is a provision in the UK that allows people to withdraw money from their pension scheme before retiring. Although an application and assessment is required for pension release, most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible.
Pension release for those under 55 is possible but could come with a large tax bill. However, if you’re facing financial hardship because of illness, pension release might not come with any tax charges or fees.
Whatever the case may be, it is highly recommended to speak to a trusted financial consultant such as Cash Pension to discuss your personal situation and circumstances.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
How is pension release possible?
Legislative changes announced in March 2014 opened up new possibilities for pension holders, one of which included the ability to release thousands of pounds before reaching retirement.
As of April 2015, it’s been possible to release your entire pension as a single lump sum. The first 25% is tax-free, with the remaining amount taxed at that person’s highest rate of income tax.
Why release your pension?
There are a number of reasons why you might be considering pension release, including:
- Pay off your mortgage – Many people want to own their home outright before retiring to reduce their monthly outgoings.
- Clean outstanding debts – Paying off high-interest loans sooner rather than later makes perfect sense.
- Provide financial help to family members – Don’t wait until its too late to see your children start a family or buy their first home.
- Help parents receive the best care – Pension release could be used to help your parents live as independently as possible for longer.
- Travel the world – While you’ve still got time, use pension release to pay for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday.
- Invest in property – From carrying out home improvements to generating income as a landlord, property is another big reason for pension release.
What are the risks of pension release?
Pension release is a safe and secure way to access your own money before you enter retirement. However, that hasn’t stopped some organisations scamming people out of their hard-earned savings.
Even though this has tarnished our industry’s reputation, you can put your faith in Cash Pension to provide impartial advice and tailor-made assistance on how to receive achieve pension release.
Numerous customers have already benefited from Cash Pension’s financial experience and in-depth expertise. So, get in touch with us today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.