- Access your private pension today
- Use private pension money for anything
- Quick payments straight into your bank account
- Receive a tax-free lump sum
- Tailor-made financial advice
- Leading private pensions expert in the UK
Have you ever considered releasing your private pension for more financial control and comfort? Thousands of people up and down the UK are receiving a tax-free lump sum with no credit check or upfront charges thanks to Cash Pension.
You’ll then be free to spend your hard earned money on whatever you like before retirement – pay off your debts or bills, buy a new car or holiday, help out friends and family members or make a more worthwhile investment.
Our friendly financial consultants are standing by the phone waiting to hear from you. We promise to provide free, no obligation advice about cashing in your private pension – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling your private pension – What you need to know
Releasing or cashing in your private pension before retirement is often referred to as ‘selling your pension’. However, this is just a marketing term and used to describe the services that can help you access your pension.
Selling your private pension is a totally legal and legitimate process, which most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible for. It’s also available for those under 55 but usually comes with a large tax bill. This depends on personal circumstances.
Since the so-called pension freedom rules were introduced by the government in April 2015, it has been much easier to sell your private pension. As a result, more and more people have enjoyed complete financial freedom.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Releasing your private pension - Things to bear in mind
Because releasing a private pension is a significant financial decision, you should think about it carefully and keep the following considerations in mind.
- Have a good reason for release – From job losses and redundancy to the payment of debts and bills, from funding a new business venture to making sound financial investments.
- Understand the process involved – Several scam artists have appeared since the UK government changed the rules about pensions. But when done properly, releasing a private pension is a safe and secure process.
- Receive more financial control – Releasing a private pension shouldn’t be thought of as a quick cash grab. Use this opportunity to take control of your money for better financial planning in the future.
- Think twice if you’re under 55 – Even though you can sell your pension if you’re under 55, it could come with a large tax bill. Thankfully, Cash Pension is on hand to provide the advice of a financial expert before selling your private pension.
Cashing in your private pension - Why you can trust Cash Pension
You can put your complete trust in Cash Pension to provide tailor-made assistance on how to achieve private pension release. Our seasoned consultants will explain everything you need to know to help you make the right decision.
To discuss your options in detail, call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.