Sell My Pension
- Sell your pension today
- Money straight into your bank account
- £1000s cash paid to you
- Treat yourself to whatever you like
- Tailor-made financial advice
- Customers recommend us for pensions
Ever since the UK government introduced new legislation in April 2015, an increasing number of people have been asking, ‘can I sell my pension?’ The answer is yes, especially if you choose to work with us at Cash Pension.
We are one of the UK’s most trusted authorities when it comes to selling your pension. Our expert team follows a fully regulated process for greater reassurance and complete peace of mind.
For advice and assistance with selling your pension, get in touch with one of our financial consultants today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.
Sell my pension – How does it work?
Selling your pension will give you a quick and easy cash injection from tied up funds. No matter whether it’s a dream holiday, property abroad, or to fund a new business venture, selling your pension can be used for whatever you like.
This is a totally legal and legitimate process too, which most people over 50 with a UK pension plan will be eligible for. It’s also available for those under 55 but usually comes with a large tax bill. This depends on personal circumstances.
Whatever the case may be, it is highly recommended to speak to a trusted financial consultant such as Cash Pension to discuss your own unique situation.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Sell my pension - Why do it?
There are multiple reasons why people choose to sell their pensions, which include:
- Take control of your money – After selling your pension, you’ll be able to do whatever you like with your hard-earned money.
- Get access to ready cash – No matter whether you want a round-the-world holiday or start-up costs for a new business, pension cash can be used for anything.
- Paying bills and clearing debts – Cash from your pension can provide much-needed funds to make your life more comfortable.
- Provide financial help to family members – Don’t wait until its too late to see your children start a family or buy their first home.
- Covering the cost of everyday living – Give yourself a helping hand by unlocking your pension for everyday expenses.
Selling your pension means more cash in your bank account and greater financial freedom. However, it also means you’ll have less money to enjoy in retirement. So think about whether it’s the right choice for you.
Sell my pension – What you need to know
Selling your pension is a safe and secure way to access your own money before you enter retirement. However, that hasn’t stopped some organisations scamming people out of their hard-earned savings.
Thankfully, you can put your complete trust in Cash Pension to provide tailor-made assistance on how to sell your pension. Our seasoned consultants will explain everything you need to know to help you make the right decision.
Several customers have already chosen Cash Pension for our years of experience and financial acumen. So, get in touch with us today – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.