Take Pension Early
- Take your pension early
- Receive the money straight into your bank account
- Use early pension money for anything
- Pay off bills and debts or buy a holiday or car
- Free pension help and advice
- Leading pensions expert in the UK
Have you been contributing to a pension for longer than you can remember? Would you like to access this money earlier than retirement? Cash Pension can provide you with a pension review to open up the possibility of immediate financial freedom.
Taking your pension early is something more and more people are doing thanks to recent government legislation. Why wait until retirement for complete control of your money?
Our knowledgeable financial consultants are ready and waiting to hear from you for no obligation, free advice about taking your pension early – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.
Taking a pension early – What you need to know
New pension rules introduced by the government in April 2015 mean it’s easier than ever before to take part of your pension early. Most people over 50 with a UK pension plan are eligible for this tax-free lump sum.
Pension withdrawal for those under 55 is still possible but could come with a large tax bill. However, if you’re facing financial hardship because of illness, taking your pension early might not come with any tax charges or fees.
Even so, pension withdrawals should be given plenty of consideration. That’s why Cash Pension provides tailor-made advice based on your unique situation and circumstances. We’re here to ensure you get the most from your money.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
Taking your pension early - Things to bear in mind
After years of saving for a retirement nest egg, it’s only natural that some people choose to take their pensions early. But here’s what you should consider before doing so:
- Only take your pension for the right reason – Common reasons why people choose to release their pensions include job losses or redundancy, payment for debts or bills, mortgage arrears, to fund new business ventures, or paying off student tuition fees.
- Understand the tax implications of taking an early pension – Your entire pension can be taken as a single lump sum, with the first 25 per cent drawn tax-free. The remaining amount is taxed at your highest rate of income tax.
- Think about the long-term consequences – Taking your pension early means instant cash in your bank account. Then again, it also means you’ll have less money during retirement. Weigh up what you’d prefer and whether pension release is the right choice for you.
- Research your choice of provider – Several scam artists have appeared since the UK government changed the rules about pensions. But when done properly, taking an early pension is a safe and secure process.
Can I take my pension early? Yes, thanks to Cash Pension
Cash Pension is one of the pension release industry’s leading authority figures. Our aim is to provide you with more financial control and comfort thanks to a straightforward and stress-free pension review.
We’ll walk you through this fully regulated process to help you make the most informed choice possible – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.