Withdraw Pension Fund
- Withdraw your pension today
- £1000s cash paid to you
- Make better financial decisions
- Pension fund help and advice
- Find out how much your pension is worth
- Leading pensions expert in the UK
Would you like to withdraw your pension fund for more financial control and comfort? Thousands of people up and down the UK are receiving a tax-free lump sum with no credit check or upfront charges thanks to Cash Pension.
This money could be used for paying off or clearing your debts, purchasing a dream holiday or property abroad, helping friends and family members with more financial security, or investing in something more worthwhile than a pension.
Contact us to find out more – call 0207 1128635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your pension options with our financial experts.
What does it mean to withdraw a pension fund?
Withdrawing your pension is a provision in the UK that allows people to receive money from their pension scheme before retiring. Most people over 50 with a UK pension plan are eligible.
For many, pension withdrawal is a tax-efficient way to budget retirement income. After withdrawing, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your savings and invest them in more fruitful ways than a basic pension.
Ever since the so-called pension freedom rules were introduced by the government in April 2015, more and more people are looking to access their pension fund for greater financial security, freedom and control.
Find out about our Pension Release options Our advisors will give you a callback
within 24 hours
What you need to know about withdrawing a pension fund
Releasing or withdrawing your pension before retirement is often referred to as ‘selling your pension’. However, this is just a marketing term and used to describe the services that can help you access your pension.
Since this has been made easier by the government, there has been a noticeable increase in people withdrawing their pensions. In the first quarter after the changes came into place, the FCA revealed that 178,990 pensions were cashed in early.
Unfortunately, several scammers have also jumped on the bandwagon and are trying to take advantage of innocent customers and their hard earned money. That’s why you should only deal with a trusted and legitimate withdrawal pension expert such as Cash Pension.
Why should you withdraw your pension?
There are a number of reasons why people over 50 are withdrawing their pensions. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Greater control of your savings – After withdrawing your pension, you’ll be able to invest the money in something with a higher return.
- Clear outstanding debts – Paying off high-interest loans sooner rather than later makes perfect sense.
- Treat yourself – From dream holidays to luxury cars, withdrawing a pension is an opportunity to treat yourself and still have plenty of money left for retirement.
- Give financial support to family or friends – Put your pension fund to good use by helping loved ones.
Withdraw pension fund – Get in touch today
Withdrawing your pension is a decision you shouldn’t take lightly. That’s why it helps to speak to an independent financial consultant, such as Cash Pension.
To help you make the most informed choice possible, get in touch with the Cash Pension team today – call 0207 1128635 or email email@example.com.